Makes 2 Servings
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- 1⁄2 yellow onion, diced
- 1⁄2 cup mushrooms
- 1⁄2 lb chicken/turkey sausages (nitrate/nitrite free), sliced 2 cups of spinach, shredded
- 2 cups of kale, shredded
- Heat a frying pan over medium heat, and add coconut oil when hot.
- Add diced onions and sauté until they soften. Then add mushrooms and sauté until both are tender
- Remove onions and mushrooms from heat and set aside. Add sausage and cook until browned, tossing frequently. Add greens, onions, mushrooms and reduce heat to medium- low, and cover.
- Serve when the greens are wilted and soft (about 5 minutes).